Early years had a fantastic ‘dotty day’ yesterday. They went on a dotty number hunt, tried dotty cakes and made their own Pudsey patterns!
Over the past few weeks we have been working very hard to change our outdoor area. Have a look at our wonderful areas! Which one is your favourite?
We are looking forward to meeting you all on Monday. As we are continuing to adhere to social distancing regulations these measures will be in place during your visit
* Hand sanitiser available on entry and exit.
* Limit to one adult per child.
* Remain at least one metre apart from others.
* Wear a face covering- adults only. This will apply when we are in the school building and can be removed if you wish when we are in the outdoor environment.
* We may have to limit the number of people in the classroom at any one time. So please forgive us if we ask you to wait a little longer to explore.
* Please don’t enter if you have any new symptoms.
We thank you in advance for helping us to keep everyone safe. We are so excited to be a part of your child’s next chapter.
Have a great weekend,
Mrs M Trotter
With just a week until you return to school, I thought I’d share a video of our setting with you. Some of you may have seen it on the Class Dojo, but, if you haven’t already signed up, please do as you’ll see lots of different photographs and information about our setting. We can’t wait to meet you all!
Here’s a sneak preview…